New Guy!

I'm building a new house, need some opinions,

i really like the HAI omni touchscreens but is this very expandable i plan on this house to be expensive so price is realitivly no option i want it computer based so i thought of X10 but installing inwall touchscreens running to base systems in the basement might be problematic

any advice is good, thanks paul (using buddys account untill i get my order from the comp-store)

Reply to
ethan.frances
Loading thread data ...

here! I'm building a new house, need some opinions, I really like the HAI omni touch screens but is this very expandable I plan on this house to be expensive so price is relatively no option I want it computer based so i thought of X10 but installing in wall touch screens. Running to base systems in the basement might be problematic. Any advice is good, thanks Paul (using buddies account until i get my order from the comp-store which is why I speed through the post)

Reply to
ethan.frances

What's that smell? Sniff...sniff... Smells like a Troll. A Troll who doesn't know how to use spell-check.

Reply to
Stanley Barthfarkle

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.