Have a question or want to start a discussion? Post it! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- Low-Voltage Lighting Recommendations, Please
August 29, 2005, 7:07 pm
rate this thread
I am looking for sources of inexpensive 12V lighting to be used to
I believe that halogen bulbs are used, usually in small round cases.
I would like to use two lights on a single transformer on each of four
P.S. Sorry about posting to two groups - my lame newsreader doesn't
- » Home automation server hardware dev board for Raspberry Pi - OS Hardware
- — Next thread in » Home Automation
- » Idaho - UPDATE: Internet service back online for many CenturyLink customers [t...
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » General Telecommunications Forum