Have a question or want to start a discussion? Post it! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
August 16, 2006, 6:15 am
rate this thread
We are manufacture low cost, high quality PCB prototypes in China.
we also supply RoHS Compliance,Leed Freed PCB prototype.
Silk masks are produced for the same price
Send us a PCB file and we will reply promptly with a quote.
We can assemble components for your company.
if any question, Please email us with your questions.
We sell high quality HDI PCB's.
accept delivery times are prompt.(quick turn)
We can supply color PCBs board(Example: Blue,
Mail: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
E-mail pcb files to us and we will provide a prompt quote.
We sebd PCB via DHL or UPS ( Approx 1 day from Chins to the USA)
Product Name: Printed Circuit BoardPlace of Origin: ChinaFeatures:
1) Surface finish: hot air solder leveling, entice, immersion gold,
carbon ink, gold finger, peelable mask
2) PCB file format: protel,powerpcb,Gerber file,Engle....
3) Profile: routing, punching, V-Cut, chamfered
4) Number of layers for mass production: 2 - 12
5) Finished copper weight from .25 to 3oz
6) Minimum finished hole size .006"
7) Min. trace .004" - Min. space .004"
8) Max. panel size: 18" x 24"
9) Printed circuit board final thickness from .016" to .125"
10)soldermask /Legend in a variety of colors
11)operating costs (10 pieces ): 2 layers( about 0.05$/inch) 4
Lead times: 2 layers( 1 days, 3 days, 5 days) Ships next day.
4 layers( 2 days, 5 days, 7 days)
6 layers( 3 days, 5 days, 8 days)
Min Qty 3pcs.
Web:www.n j p c b.c o m
mail: sales@n j p c b.c o m
Contact Person: Mr. Ding JiaBao
E-mail: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Any advice will be greatly appreciated!
if any question,Please send e-mail to us,we will reply as soon
- » Home automation server hardware dev board for Raspberry Pi - OS Hardware
- — Next thread in » Home Automation
- » What would you do differently if you were to automate a new home from scratch?
- — Previous thread in » Home Automation
- » California: AT&T Temporarliy Tables Plans for Cell Sites [telecom]
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » General Telecommunications Forum