LEV 6417 motion sensor & LEV HCA02-10E Coupler/Repeater

I recently discovered what I'm sure someone else in this group must've already figured out: that using a Leviton 6417 PLC motion sensor on a system with a Levition HCA02-10E Coupler/Repeater causes continuous ping-pongs when the 6417 tries to send an off command. Is there a work-around for this that still allows me to keep a coupler/repeater in the system? This a large house (belongs to a famous rock star who's last name could be abbreviated BJ) and I can't get away without the coupler/repeater. Anyone ever tried and ACT or the older leviton repeater with any success? TIA

Reply to
Paul S.
Loading thread data ...

It's the HCA02-10E. Replace it with an ACT coupler/repeater. The older Leviton coupler/repeater (6201?) did not have this problem but does not repeat extended codes.

If you search comp.home.automati>I recently discovered what I'm sure someone else in this group must've

Reply to
Dave Houston

Very much agreed ACT coupler is the one I recommend to everyone.

Reply to
Brian

"If you follow the $6 by Six Million directions, then you will earn an income for the rest of your life!"

Finally an Opportunity that Pays!

*Exclusive* products you can sell and keep every penny you earn

You get an Instant Personal Website to promote that practically sells itself! People can't wait to pay you for it!!! Promoting it is easy and we'll even show you how to do it AUTOMATICALLY.

Money deposited Directly and Immediately into YOUR PAYPAL account

Reply to
Suzanne Rioux

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.