Home Domination

Sorry about the shameless plug, but I need to get off my butt and do a little marketing again finally. It's been a while. So please check out

formatting link
There's a lot of good home automation info there too.

Home Domination is very reliable Windows software that works with both the CM11A, CM19A and the CM15A. It also can control devices directly using USBmicro devices, and you can attach and use an unlimited number of 1-Wire temperature sensors with these devices. You can do practically anything with the macro support, it has a remote client that works very reliably, and it can support an unlimited number of video devices. It can monitor email for commands too.

You can pick and choose the features to buy, so you can get exactly what you need for a very low price. Free 30-day full function demo. Use this coupon to get 20% off any software purchase until 2/28/06: U7DIZ92OZLDK287G

If you have any questions, please email me at snipped-for-privacy@homedomination.com.

Harry Strand StrandControl, LLC

formatting link
snipped-for-privacy@homedomination.com

Reply to
Harry
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.