FS: A bunch of X-10 Stuff

A bunch of home automation stuff! Since moving I no longer use the home automation stuff so all of it must go! This is perfect for anyone wanting to get into home automation without having to re-wire their house!

For more information check out

formatting link
They have free windows control software (not that great, but it works). There are many commercial home automation systems and some alarm panels that offer interfaces to X-10 modules.

A linux solution --

formatting link
This is what I used for several years and have been quite happy with it! Does a lot more then turn your lights on and off! Also its free!

X-10 CM11A 2 way computer interface (Retails for $29.99 usd)

formatting link
Similar to the above link, not exactly as shown)

X-10 RR501 Transceiver Module (taped and antenna replaced) (Retail $12.99 usd)

formatting link

4 x X-10 LM465 Lamp Module (Retail $12.99 usd each)
formatting link
2 x X-10 AM486 Appliance Module (Retail $12.99 usd each)
formatting link
(Same but 2 pin, not grounded)

2 x X-10 MS13A wireless motion detector (Retail $19.99 usd each) Similar to the MS14A but white in color and not waterproof)

2 x X-10 MS14A wireless motion detector (Retail $24.99 usd each)
formatting link
X-10 UR19A 6 in 1 RF Universal remote control (Retail $12.99 usd each)
formatting link
(Remote control only!)

X-10 HR12A Home automation remote control (Retail $19.99 usd)

formatting link
X-10 UR81A Universal remote control with wireless PC control (serial interface to computer) (Retail for $49.99 usd)
formatting link
This link is for the remote only ? this also includes the pc serial interface to control your PC or send X-10 commands to turn on/off lights etc.

Total value of the lot is over $270 USD.

I will sell all of it as a lot for $150 Canadian.

Please respond to snipped-for-privacy@dressler.ca

Reply to
Norm
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.