Have a question or want to start a discussion? Post it! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Jack B. Pollack
January 12, 2007, 1:40 am
rate this thread
Can someone give me a cleaver way to accomplish the following:
I have several lights that are part of a X-10 scene. One of the lights I do
not want to dim/bright when the rest of the scene lights dim/bright.. I
tried using an scene capable appliance module but it makes too much noise
for my application (it is an SmartHome ApplicanceLink (much quieter then the
X10 stuff, but still to loud)).
So basically I am looking for a way to disable bright/dim on a scene
capable light switch, or make a scene capable appliance switch quieter.
- » Home automation server hardware dev board for Raspberry Pi - OS Hardware
- — Next thread in » Home Automation
- » Effect of upcoming changes to Daylight Savings Time
- — Previous thread in » Home Automation
- » Arizona joins majority of nation in enacting texting while driving ban [telecom]
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » General Telecommunications Forum