CBUS Wireless System on sale UK yet ??

Is the CBUS Wireless System on sale yet for the UK / Irish market 220/240V ?

Is the ULTI RF Wireless version an older version of this. I read somewhere that the CBUS wireless was better.

At the moment my house is being plastered and there is mains cables running back from the swithes and sockets to where the fuse board will be.

I had intended to put the pink CAT5 down the same contuit with the mains cables in the rooms but have since learned that mains only goes to node zero and the CBUS is taken from there, as I have now got mains wires going all over the house I am a bit reluctant to pull them back.

The switches do seem to be quite expensive for CBUS wireless, also there seems to be a lot of variations

formatting link

2-gang 2x300W Dimmer - Pearl White 2-gang 2x5AX Switch - Pearl White etc etc

I think all of the switches may not be available to the Irish market, what I am looking for is something to put on to a horizontal metal box for the light switches in bedrooms and doubles in sitting room living room, kitchen utility....

If I do finally fit then it is just a matter of putting some sort of a base station near the PC. I would not be two over the moon about connecting anything into the main fuse box, although the electrician could do it when he fits the box.

Michael

Reply to
Michael Farragher
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.