400Hz Servomotor

Hi to all NG! I need of your help; I have a lot of 400Hz Muirhead Servomotor-Tachometer generator mod. 15M81A, for 400Hz isn't a problem but I don't have acquaintance, idea and experience for drive and use this motors. This motor have a 115Vac primary and two 13Vac control windings, one tachometer 115 Vac primary and a secondary output. Do you have some application notes, schematic, info, URL or other suggestion for utilize this motors in a little project?

Many thanks and sorry for bandwidth..

Regards..

Reply to
RedRoby
Loading thread data ...

Hi to all NG! I need of your help; I have a lot of 400Hz Muirhead Servomotor-Tachometer generator mod. 15M81A, for 400Hz isn't a problem but I don't have acquaintance, idea and experience for drive and use this motors. This motor have a 115Vac primary and two 13Vac control windings, one tachometer 115 Vac primary and a secondary output. Do you have some application notes, schematic, info, URL or other suggestion for utilize this motors in a little project?

Many thanks and sorry for bandwidth..

Regards..

Reply to
RedRoby

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.